How to repair the missing update files error 0x80073712 in windows 10?
Sometimes when you are updating window you find 0x80073712 error this is missing or damaged update error try to resolve it by using simple steps
When you see error 0x80073712 or 0x80245006, it implies that the expected records to introduce the April Update are absent or harmed. To settle this issue, utilize the Disk Cleanup instrument to expel the setup impermanent documents and after that attempt once more:
1. Open Start.
2. Search for clean manager or disk cleaner and click the top result to launch Disk Cleanup.
3. Select the C: drive.
4. Click OK.
5. Click the Clean up system file button.
6. Click OK, ensuring the C: drive is selected.
7. Select Windows Setup temporary files or Temporary Windows installation files.
8. Click OK.
9. Click the Delete Files button. After removing the files, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, click the Check for updates button.
In case despite everything you're having issues, you should move up to form 1803 utilizing the Media Creation Tool.
Windows 10 issues
Tech writer at newsandstory
Total 945 views