What to do when there are damaged files on USB bootable media?
Easy way to resolve your damaged files on USB bootable media issue
In the situation that you're utilizing a USB bootable media to introduce the Windows 10 April Update, amid the procedure theinstallment may fall flat, or a mistake may show up keeping a fruitful update.
This is an exceptionally regular issue that is frequently caused by one or numerous corrupted files in the USB flash drive. You can rapidly resolve this issue re-downloading the files again from the Microsoft servers utilizing the Media Creation Tool to make another USB installation media.
1. Download the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft.
2. Double-click the MediaCreationTool.exe file to launch the tool.
3. Click Accept.
4. Select the Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC option.
5. Select the correct language, architecture, and edition as necessary, if different from the default selection.
6. Click Next.
7. Select the USB flash drive option.
8. Click Next.
9. Select a removable drive from the list.
10. Click Next.
10. Click Finish.
Once you've completed these steps, you can use the new bootable media to successfully install the April Update
USB bootable media
Windows 10 issues
Tech writer at newsandstory
Total 433 views