How to Change the Date and Time?
Here Steps helps us to know to change the date and time in Windows.
How to Change the Date and Time of Computer Windows
- Click the Start button, which is located in the lower left corner of the screen. The Start menu will appear.
- Highlight Settings. A submenu will appear.
- Click Control Panel. The Control Panel will open.
- Click Date/Time. The Date/Time Properties dialog box will appear.
- In the Date frame, select the month and year.
- In the Month field, click to open the drop-down menu and select the current month.
- Type the year in the Year field or use the arrows next to the field to move forward or backward until you get to the current year.
- The Time field is divided into four segments: hour, minutes, seconds, and AM and PM. To make an Adjustment:
- Click in the segment and either type in the correct information or use the arrow keys on the right side to select the correct hour, minute, second or AM or PM.
- Click the Time Zone tab.
- Choose the correct time zone from the drop-down menu.
- If you want the clock to automatically adjust to daylight saving time, check the box on the screen.
- Click the Apply button.
- Click OK.
Windows-Concepts and Components- Change Date and Time.
Tech writer at NewsandStory
Total 653 views