15 Remarkable Motivational Quotes by Elon Musk
Elon Musk is the most successful entrepreneur and inventor of the 21st century, an amazing engineer and inspiration of every young engineer. He is a man who wants to take humanity on mars, a man who wants the world to depend on renewable source of energy.Elon Musk is a risk taker; he's an innovator and dares to dream the big dreams. Here are 15 Remarkable Motivational Quotes by Elon Musk.
15 Remarkable Motivational Quotes by Elon Musk
“I could either watch it happen or be a part of it” - Elon Musk
Elon Musk is the most successful entrepreneur and inventor of the 21st century, an amazing engineer and inspiration of every young engineer. He is a man who wants to take humanity on mars, a man who wants the world to depend on renewable source of energy.
South African-born Musk is an American businessman, investor, engineer and an inventor. He is the founder, CEO, and CTO of SpaceX, investor, CEO and product architect of Tesla Inc.; Musk is also a co-founder and former chairman of SolarCity, co-founder of Zip2, and founder of X.com, which later merged with Confinity and took the name PayPal.
Recently, Musk and his SpaceX team moved one step close to the dream to change humanity. A red Tesla car was launched into space on Tuesday by Elon Musk, Musk's cherry red Tesla Roadster was piloted by a space-suited dummy named "Star Man". Thousands of people gathered in Florida to watch the launch. Musk used a super rocket – the Falcon Heavy vehicle – to send the car into orbit around Mars, deploying technology with twice the launching power of any existing rocket.
Elon Musk is a risk taker; he's an innovator and dares to dream the big dreams.
Here are 15 Remarkable Motivational Quotes by Elon Musk-
1. "I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary."
2. "When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.”
3. "It's OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket."
4. "Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. This improves the odds of success. If other people are putting in 40 hour workweeks and you're putting in 100 hour workweeks, then even if you're doing the same thing, you know that you will achieve in four months what it takes them a year to achieve."
5. "Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death."
In a recent interview; he said this of his working environment: “I always move my desk to wherever… I don’t really have a desk actually I move myself to wherever the biggest problem is in Tesla. I really believe that one should lead from the front lines, and that’s why I’m here”.
6. "I’d like to die on Mars just not on Impact."
7. "Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time. Sometimes it will be ahead, other times it will be behind. But brand is simply a collective impression some have about a product."
8. "The path to the CEO's office should not be through the CFO's office, and it should not be through the marketing department. It needs to be through engineering and design."
9. "I don't create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to get things done."
10. "Talent is extremely important. It's like a sports team, the team that has the best individual player will often win, but then there's a multiplier from how those players work together and the strategy they employ."
This is what Elon Musk had to say during a conversation with a CBS journalist –
Interviewer: When you had that 3rd failure in a row, did you think I need to pack this in? Elon: Never.
Interviewer: Why not?
Elon: I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
11. "If you're trying to create a company, it's like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion."
12. "Talent is extremely important. It's like a sports team, the team that has the best individual player will often win, but then there's a multiplier from how those players work together and the strategy they employ."
13. "I don't spend my time pontificating about high-concept things; I spend my time solving engineering and manufacturing problems."
14. "I always have optimism, but I'm realistic. It was not with the expectation of great success that I started Tesla or SpaceX... It's just that I thought they were important enough to do anyway.
15. "People should pursue what they're passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else."
Over the decade, Musk was able to carve out a brand identity amidst the Silicon Valley technocrats like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs and successfully built the largest technology empires through his vision. Musk has an estimated net worth of $20.8 billion, ranking in the 2017 Forbes 400 as the 21st wealthiest person in America. Musk has stated that the goals of SolarCity, Tesla, and SpaceX revolve around his vision to change the world and humanity.
Total 1260 views