5 Unbelievable things Elon Musk has done
South African-born Musk is an American businessman, investor, engineer and an inventor. He is the founder, CEO, and CTO of SpaceX, investor, CEO and product architect of Tesla Inc.Over the decade, Musk was able to carve out a brand identity amidst the Silicon Valley technocrats like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs and successfully built the largest technology empires through his vision. Let's find out what all he has done.
5 Unbelievable things Elon Musk has done
“I could either watch it happen or be a part of it” - Elon Musk Elon
Musk is the most successful entrepreneur and inventor of the 21st century, an amazing engineer and inspiration of every young engineer. He is a man who wants to take humanity on mars, a man who wants the world to depend on renewable source of energy.
South African-born Musk is an American businessman, investor, engineer and an inventor. He is the founder, CEO, and CTO of SpaceX, investor, CEO and product architect of Tesla Inc.; Musk is also a co-founder and former chairman of SolarCity, co-founder of Zip2, and founder of X.com, which later merged with Confinity and took the name PayPal.
Over the decade, Musk was able to carve out a brand identity amidst the Silicon Valley technocrats like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs and successfully built the largest technology empires through his vision. Musk has an estimated net worth of $20.8 billion, ranking in the 2017 Forbes 400 as the 21st wealthiest person in America.
Here are 5 things Elon Musk has done so far in his already great career-
Elon Musk is changing the world with his inventions. He is also a popular figure on social media, because he uses platforms such as Twitter to announce his cool inventions and express his opinions. Musk has more than 18.7-million followers on Twitter and 5-million on Instagram.
1. Sent Tesla Electric car into space- In February, A red Tesla car was launched into space by tech entrepreneur Elon Musk, with David Bowie’s song Life on Mars playing in the background. Musk's cherry red Tesla Roadster was piloted by a space-suited dummy named "Star Man".
Thousands of people gathered in Florida to watch the launch. Musk used a super rocket – the Falcon Heavy vehicle – to send the car into orbit around Mars, deploying technology with twice the launching power of any existing rocket, and double that of the Saturn V, which launched the Apollo lunar missions.
2. Unveiled world's fastest production car-In 2017 Musk introduced the Tesla Roadster, which he called the fastest production car in the world. The base model goes from zero to 100kph in 1.9 seconds, making it the first to hit that mark in less than two seconds, and from zero to 160kph in 4.2 seconds, making it the fastest in that category as well.
The car will be available in 2020. Musk didn't give the top speed, but astonishingly, claims it will be above 400kph.
3. Laid the Foundation of Solar City- 11years ago Musk started Solar City; SolarCity Corporation is a subsidiary of Tesla, Inc. that specializes in solar energy services and is headquartered in San Mateo, California. SolarCity markets, manufactures, and installs residential and commercial solar panels in the US. It has also provided other energy services.
In 2016, the company merged with Tesla, Inc. and now offers energy storage services through Tesla. The company, in partnership with Panasonic, operates the Tesla Gigafactory 2 in Buffalo, New York, where it manufactures solar module components
4. He introduced ECELL- ECELL is little less intricate than Skype, Musk’s plan was to have computers call landline phones and he even filed a patent for it in 2002. He basically wanted to use the information given on the Web to simplify the process of calling. Ideally, users would see the number on the screen, hit the Call button and then calls would be directed to the company via a call centre.
5. At 12, his first business venture was a videogame- At just 12; Elon Musk turned his initial attention to the world of video games. As a result he developed a code for a game which he named as ‘Blastar’ – a PC game that is a mix of Space Invaders and Asteroid – whose player goal was to destroy the alien freighter carrying deadly hydrogen bombs and status beam machines. Ultimately, Musk sold the code for Blastar for $500 USD to the magazine PC and Office Technology
Elon Musks Inventions
5 unbelievable things Elon musk has done
Total 1259 views